Note: We have upgraded The Middle School Student’s Guide to Study Skills to The 21st Century Student’s Guide to Study Skills. If you order the middle school guide, you will receive the 21st Century version. This is basically the same publication with a different cover. We thought it was time to streamline our operations. If you have used The Middle School Guide before, you will see little difference.
E-books are web-based meaning they are available 24/7 on any device, once students create an account. They are read-only meaning they are not downloadable to a printer. We do, however, include a downloadable activities binder.
The 21st Century Student’s Guide to Financial Literacy – Getting Personal is now available as an online course. The online course is excellent as a standalone, or for a way to flip your finlit classroom — or study skills class, since those resources will also be available as ebooks.
Digital courses include:
- Over 350 e-flashcards for mastering personal finance and money management terms and concepts
- 18 PDF chapters from The 21st Century Student’s Guide to Financial Literacy – Getting Personal
- 18 author-led audio podcast chapter reviews
- 18 downloadable PDF Chapter Activities Binders
- 18 Debate-Persuade activities introducing students to economic and political issues of significance to Gen Z with author’s audio commentary
- Discussion forum for GenZ economic issues
- 18 graded chapter quizzes
- 24/7 access to content from student’s computer, tablet,and smartphone
- Free consultations
- Ideal as an independent elective or for flipping your personal finance classroom
- Budget friendly
- Also available in print
Thank you! Please call or email of you have any questions.
The College Readiness Team at Tween/c21 Publishing