|From The Middle School Student’s Guide to Ruling the World! (Work Habits and Organizational Skills)|
|From The Middle School Student’s Guide to College||Binder Shopping List|
|Group Project Organizer||Homework Tracking Chart||Mental Checklist|
|Middle School Goals||Rules of Rubric Road||Study Bud 4-1-1|
|Supply List||Workspace Inventory||Letter to Parent Page 14|
|Letter to Parent Page 26||Letter to Parent Page 39||Letter to Parent Page 54|
|Letter to Parent Page 70||Letter to Parent Page 85||Letter to Parent Page 96|
|Letter to Parent Page 106||Letter to Parent Page 119||Letter to Parent Page 131|
|Letter to Parent Page 141||Letter to Parent Page 150||Letter to Parent Page 160|
|Letter to Parent Page 172||Letter to Parent Page 178||Letter to Parent Page 188|
- Every Student College-Ready
- Instructional Extras!
- Tips for Students!
- Tip! Follow up on matters that affect your grade.
- Tip! Start the new semester right. Update your planner!
- Tip! Good organization starts with your binder. Keep your papers, homework and handouts separated by class.
- Tip! Group projects require real life skills and strategies.
- Tip! Look But Don’t Cite Wikipedia
- Tip! In middle school, what you do and how you do it, is just as important as what you know!