Work Habits, Time Management & Organizational Skills
16 easy-to-follow lesson plans provide instruction in good academic behaviors. This popular program uses text, comics, characters and plenty of graphics to help your students learn good work habits, time management and organizational skills and strategies for success in middle school and beyond. Follow along with the students of U.B. Smart Middle School as they learn to:
- survive a case of “PPD” (Personal Planner Disorder)
- organize a “goof proof” binder
- design a workspace that rocks!
- work with a sudy bud
- take the “grrr” out of a group project
- impress teachers as “responsible” students (self-advocacy skills)
- detect & correct unproductive homework habits
- manage a long term project
- use awesome mental powers to remember daily responsibilities
- set goals for success
- read a rubric
- identify & control personal goal-busters
- create a Homework Tracking Chart
- take “to do” notes
- sweat the small stuff (intro to grade averaging)
and much more… Students will follow along with the students of U.B. Smart Middle School as they overcome a variety of typical and sometimes humorous middle school organizational challenges, learning skills and strategies for success in middle school and beyond. Comics, characters, and fun activities make this course a breeze to teach. Included are ten free audio edutainment podcasts, classroom slides, Letters to Parent, and reproducibles. This program is ideal for a college/career readiness, advisory, IEP, study skills class, after school, character education, summer school, and summer reading.
Pay Pal account not required.