Tween Publishing’s resources make it easy and affordable to teach good academic behaviors for college and career readiness in grades six to eight. Good work habits, time management, organizational skills, study skills, and introduction to the benefits of college and postsecondary education — our resources support the College and Career Readiness Standards (CCRS) cognitive strategies, academic behaviors, skills and awareness.
Our programs are engaging, full of comics, graphics, characters — even a bit of middle school humor. All programs include free classroom slides, letters to parents, and access to free tips and articles for your classroom, school, or district college readiness newsletter. The organizational skills program comes with ten free audio podcasts to get your students on the road to achievement in middle school.
10 Reasons to select Tween Publishing’s resources for your students:
1. Tween’s series is the only comprehensive college readiness skills program designed specifically for 11-14 year olds.
2. Tween’s series delivers content in a fun, easy-to-follow “how to” format that appeals to, and works for this age group!
3. Tween’s resources are 100% classroom-ready and easy to teach!
4. How students learn is just as important as what they learn.
5. Tween’s series eliminates the haphazard, inconsistent approach many schools take to teaching these important skills. Now students, teacher. parents, and administrators are on the same page.
6. Free extras! Audio podcasts, webslides, downloadable materials, consultations, links, tips, articles! Tween is committed to supporting your college readiness program.
7. Our programs are easy on the budget.
8. Students love them!
9. Parents love them!
10. Your students’ success is our success!